Complaint Process

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so that I can fix the problem. If we cannot agree on how to fix this issue, you can contact Financial Dispute Resolution Service. This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any disagreements. Their contact details are as follows;

Financial Disputes Resolution Service
P.O.Box 2272 Wellington 6140
L4, 142 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6140.
Phone: 0508 337 337

Disciplinary History

Since beginning in this industry in September 1989, Arthur Rowney and Arthur Rowney Financial Services Ltd have maintained a “clean slate” disciplinary record throughout that time to the present 9th March 2021.

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am Licenced Financial Advice Provider at Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings. You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may first use the dispute resolution procedures as stated previously under